Just a quick note today to tell you all that our LOA (letter of acceptance) from Chiina arrived at our agency yesterday. They overnighted it to us today to sign and send back. Maybe we will get our little Ren Shan before her second birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And news from another front (a great big watermelon sized front that is) is that nothing seems to be happening yet in pre-labor land. If I didn't have this monster cold, I probably would have jumped for joy over the LOA and maybe that would have done the trick. Normally, I would be SOOOO ready to have this baby, but every day that I don't go into labor in the middle of this cold is a good day.
Philip and I are almost completely moved into our new room now. We can start assembling nursery furniture anytime. Mom made the most adorable valences for the girls' room. She has really been a vital ingredient in keeping me running through this cold. We have received a vast wealth of hand-me-down gold from our friends Kathryn and Walker (thank you Mia) and from my awesomest cousin, Susie (thank you Sadie!). The hand-me down contributions have been a great relief to us as rennovating this house lately has been the money pit.
Beck is getting to be a little boy more each day. He can almost sing the entire alphabet, he knows his colors and shapes. He is quick to remind us when we forget to say "please." He likes to rub my tummy and say "Raina" and then give her a great BIG hug. I think he is going to be a wonderful big brother!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! That is wonderful news! I hope all goes well with the arrival of the baby. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. I'll try to send some good labor vibes your way too...but I'll wait a couple of days, so your cold can go away. :P
I've had 3 and my water breaking was the start of all of them. First was 11 hrs, second 4 hrs, and Lyra took 8 hrs. I'm just thankful not of them lasted 20 hrs. :)
Congrats, that is awesome news!! I can't imagine how eager you must be to get your little girl home! Good luck on delivery if you do not blog before then. I hope you feel better soon!!! You have an exciting few months ahead of you.
Post a Comment