Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Heart Baby Einstein


This is the very first time Beck watched anything remotely like TV. We have tried to put in his Language Nursery or Baby Beethoven DVD before, but either he could not see it or he was uninterested. BUT NOW....He's captivated!!!





And yes, our house is no longer for the grown-ups. We live in such a small house that EVERY room is the playroom.




Later that afternoon, we went on a monster family grocery shopping excursion ($189...OUCH!!!), I immediately flew into the kitchen and started whipping up dinner while Philip put away groceries, but we were TOO SLOW. The sandman came and took our noodle away right there in the middle of the kitchen floor. I tried to wake him up for dinner, but he was too far gone. Goodnight Doodle-bug!!!!!

3 comments:

Mashawna said...

I've really enjoyed reading your blog. I think it's wonderful that you've adopted a child with albinism, and now your doing it AGAIN! I'd like to add your blog to the resources section of my daughter's website if that's okay? You can take a look and let me know what you think. www.parentofachildwithalbinism.com

Take Care.
Mashawna

bionicmommy said...

Mashawna,

I read your website and it is truly lovely (puts my little blog to shame!). We would be honored to be added to your website resources! I think it is great what you are doing about the movie and I will e-mail him as well.

Our kids certainly get more attention than you can almost stand. One of my challenges is to learn how to take the attention my kids will inevitably get and take charge of it to channel it in a positive light...easier said than done.

Your daughter is radiantly beautiful! She looks like quite a character. I love the pictures of her hair.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to send you the link: http://www.parentofachildwithalbinism.com/2008/02/11/new-blog-added-to-resources-2/

Thank you for the compliments. Beck is quite a cutie too. :)