
Considering the fact that Beck's bangs were getting in his eyes, he was starting to look a little homeless, and that some woman at Children's Hospital called him "an adorable little girl," I had to face facts....IT'S HAIR CUTTING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was dreading this because I felt Beck would probably hate it (although we tried to practice/play haircut a couple of times at home). Just as dreadful though, I knew that NOONE locally would have experience cutting albino/asian hair.
Noodle was surprisingly good natured and calm for the first 5 minutes or so of the cut. (It probably didn't help any that mom was buzzarding about with a video camera in one hand and a still camera in the other).
But once he decided that he was unhappy with the situation, he REALLY let loose about it. The poor stylist was less that pleased. We survived.....she survived..
We weren't thrilled with the cut, but she had a moving target and parent's with no imagination so....I'll say we got what we paid for.
Loved the little cowboy smock though. We think that was what kept Beck pacified the first 10 minutes.


No comments:
Post a Comment