I dedicate this picture to my cousin, Susie, who was fascinated by Beck's busy and able feet. She coined him "pedextrous!" I had the sudden urge to paint my nails bright pink the other day (I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with the fact that my clothes feel and look like sausage casing and that my forehead is losing the battle of the hormones). Ever curious, Beck was enthralled by the whole thing but he kept trying to lick the nailpolish off as though it were yummy candy....so I painted one teeny tiny toenail which he waved around all day long.Grandmama took a folk art weaving class (on an honest to goodness loom even). I think everyone who knows her is just thrilled beyond words that she finally feels good enough to do this. Anyway,, in one short weekend, she weaved that gorgeous scarf there. Of course, Philip had to jump in to give us this little piece of Rasta Noodle.
Noodle sure does love his bedtime stories!!! This is one of the first pictures that deomonstrate his low vision. He doesn't let it get him down! He just gets right on in to the middle of the action.


No comments:
Post a Comment