Friday, February 29, 2008

Since we're obsessed with food....

Master Beck is certainly working on becoming master and commander of the almighty spoon. As a full-time working pregnant mom of a very clingy toddler, I have come to embrace all of the technological help that is out there. Therefore I am a big fan of these bowls with the suction cup bottom.




He does pretty well actually. Our biggest eating issues are overstuffing the mouth, pulling the food out of the mouth with the hand and slinging it everywhere, and him holding the food in his mouth for a REAAAAALY long time before he swallows (we call that "the hamster"). We were told that those are common eating issues in internationally adopted children. As far as is fine motor skills....coming along smashingly!!!



Very studious indeed.














It's so yummy when you hit the jackpot!








Noodle is so sweet, he loves to "feed" mommy and daddy as much as he likes to feed himself. I'm not really sure why I often get the spoon in my eye



And we must never overlook the gloat phase.

No comments: