For those of you thinking, "These people are CRAZY...adopting another toddler so soon after adopting their first!!!"
You are ABSOLUTELY correct. We are crazy. And to prove it, it's time to post the final piece of incriminating evidence (yes, Jean, this is for you).
I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yessirree! 9 weeks today. As the ultrasound technician said yesterday looking at the image of my little bean trying to sprout little arm buds, "Congratulations, your having a Teddy Graham!"
And I can say that the only thing more fun than constant morning sickness is having gastroenteritis on TOP of that!! I miss liking food. I am very tired of looking inside Mr. Toiletbowl. They tell me that I will still love this miraculous little being even after all this torture. This sure is a different way to go about things....no notaries....no social workers....no fingerprints....
One final point that I NEED to make just to nip it in the bud. Are you ready?
WE'RE NOT HAVING TWINS!!!! People kept making that joke to me like it was funny....NOT SO!!!! I kindly (yet desperately) grabbed the hand of the goodly technician digging her cold receiver into my tummy and said."Look, I know you can't say on the record yet, but you just have to answer 2 questions. Question 1 is can you tell at this time if there were twins or multiples? and Question 2 is, are there twins in there?"
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment