
Good morning, you beautiful baby boy! Happy 1st Valentine's Day to you!
Beck only needed a teensy bit of help (and zero cajoling) opening his card. He was very studious about the whole thing.

When he saw the cute little card slide out, he burst out into the sweetest little laugh. I think it made our holiday how much happiness our sweet guy got from a little card.
Later we would head out to daycare with valentines in hand. His daycare had a party after lunchtime with valentines, cupcakes, and his very first ever lollipop! His teachers said he LOVED it and did well...I could tell by the red sticky coating all over his beautiful cable knit white sweater. Admitttedly, I was a little sad that I did not get to see his first lollipop experience...I know...I know....I can't possibly witness every experience in his life, but a lollipop! That is an important milestone!
Dear sweet Ren, we did not forget you today. We missed you and we can't wait to spend the next one with you. And to Thing 3 growing in my tummy, I hope you enjoyed all of the extra EXTRA sweets I fed you!
No comments:
Post a Comment