Saturday, January 19, 2008

fusili meets ravioli






This blog is NOT about us




We are the flunkies who regularly make guest appearances so I thought we at least deserved honorable mention in the foreword.


I (Amy) am an aspiring free spirit with a goofy sense of humor and a relentless case of the wiggles. In an attempt to channel all of that energy in physical output, I have virtually worn out my body in my late 20's leaving me just as wiggly and now bionic. I hope to learn to use my energy in new creative and emotional ways. Since we have become parents, that process is taking care of itself.


Philip was born 40. Actually he calls himself a frosted freak (we won't go into more depth than that on the internet), but the man I married is sturdy and moves ahead with single-pointed determination. I suspect that the stories of his colorful life before our union are factual because there is always much snickering amongst his friends when the subject is approached. No matter! When I was young, I was a stiff. Life and love are gloriously twisted. Philip is a mild-mannered attorney by day and by night a mixed martial artist and daddy. He is just crazy enough to give me entirely too much latitude in steering our family ship.



I am late (as usual) starting this blog so the first couple of posts are going to be a recap of the past 9 months.

No comments: